The Journey - A Yoga Retreat with Jaimee Ratliff
September 1-7, 2018 • Bali
1 spot available
Drink as you pour.
Too often we take care of others before investing in our own mental, physical and spiritual well-being. But that is no way to live. Self- care is never selfish. You need you more than anyone or anything else. By pouring into ourselves, we are able to live our very best lives. Traveling is the perfect healing balm: allowing us to gain a fresh perspective about the world we live in and a deeper sense of self.
Join yoga teacher and world traveler, Jaimee Ratliff on a journey abroad and within to the tranquil island of Bali for a 7-day, 6-night yoga retreat. Immerse yourself in rich culture experiences set amongst the backdrop of Bali’s lush green rice fields and opulent temples. Unite the mind and body with daily yoga classes and workshops. Connect with other like-minded people. Indulge in all the self-care your heart needs.
Your experience includes:
• 7 days, 6 nights at the luxury Azadi Retreat in Ubud, Bali with daily housekeeping, organic bath products and other in-room amenities
• Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring fresh vegetarian cuisine and complimentary herbal teas, coffee and mineral water
• Daily yoga, all levels inversion and arm balance playshop, and “How to get unstuck and make sh*t happen” journaling workshop
• Roundtrip airport transfer
• Visit Tampak Siring Holy Water Temple
• Traditional Balinese cooking class
• Excursion to Secret Beach
Have Questions and want more info?